BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

~ manicure ~

Shit...2 days went to nail salon 2 times
change my nail color ady, last time is 死黑
without shine...but this time.haiz....
i want go salon around new year
but i so suai, wear high hell to drive

then my finger get crash...my heart so so so pain
then went there for repair my nail and change color
haha...
this colour is not i choose, is the lady boss help me choose 1
quit nice...1times i see i think is black,but under sunshine is dark purple

every times after i change my nail color my mood will become
GOOD +good + GOOD
but long less....
b'coz my sis...stamp my nail.then broken
went out to the salon again...

the cute lady boss
after saw me laught...
and we chit-chat so long.
then after doing keep on remind me again....
dun get spoil again...

then i make appointment for new year
haha...
i want BLINK BLINK BLINK on my nail

~love u all~

0 comments: