BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

~ FELL SORRY FOR LATE POST ~


because i m lazy this month...
and my laptop have many problem
cannot recently post wat that day i doing
this few month ,pass evangeline b'day
Chinese new year,chin gay 2010, started law class
prepare for batch 037 farewell party,and many many thing...
from new year until now i ady avoid go in fashion shop
need yo SAVE MONEY exchange to USD
because april 07 i will fly to CAMBODIA for a trip
but the exchange rate rm350=usd100...i almost bankrupt
i save the money from buying shirt
1 time money can equal 3-4 pedicure...
now my law class,1 week 1 times only
how i pass this paper....?totally difficult...
and my KOREAN class almost start...
i will go training on MAY is a 6 month training.
what place i should choose...?after new year wear my grand mom ring
miss my grand mom & grand father...leave us at least 2 years
i and sunnie them need to prepare the farewell is so so so difficult to control
i also not sure my feeling now abt relationship...MR.X
omg...everyday sms how come no feeeling right?
u not tell me ur feeling i also not tell u mine feeling
is hard to see whether got change or....
is ok....i am ok.
wait i need to having tea with samantha and sin later on...
around 6++pm......
okok...gd bye~wait my post~

0 comments: